We focus on highly scalable, industry disrupting businesses.
- Private Equity
- Private Equity
- Ownership: Minority and/or Control
- Typical Investment Size: $1M-$25M+
- Investment type: Minority and/or Control
- Investment size: $1M-$25M+
- Industries of interest: Business services, consumer technology, healthcare services (including behavioral health, employee wellness, governance, risk & compliance and information technology), HR technology and workforce solutions, sports, media & entertainment, and other technology-enabled services
Our flexible capital base enables us to pursue investments in unique opportunities including secondary transactions, sports franchises, high-potential investment funds, and other equity and credit situations (both private and public).
Chaifetz Group makes value-oriented, control and non-control investments in high quality properties and markets through North America. We have experience acting as both limited and general partners across all property types.
Chaifetz Group selectively invests in high potential alternative investment funds. We aim to build long-term relationships, as both active limited and general partners, with funds that meet the following criteria:
- Employ a niche strategy
- Are managed by principals with measurable returns and proven track records
- Provide meaningful co-investment opportunities
- Have significant general partner participation
Applying the same disciplined approach that we employ with respect to our other investment strategies, we seek to make opportunistic investments in public equity and credit securities where catalysts exist that will create and unlock hidden value.
"Overly focusing on exit strategies is wrong - great businesses can always be sold."
- Dr. Richard A. Chaifetz, Founder, Chairman and CEO of ComPsych Corporation
In The News